Medical report Dr. Ruslan Petrovich regarding PeniMaster®PRO
The following text is a test report of the renowned urologist and andrologist Dr. Ruslan Petrovich regarding the PeniMaster PRO penis expander.
Dr. Petrovich is a surgeon, plastic surgeon, and microsurgeon specialising in the field of andrology. Within the framework of this work, he has performed several thousand operations on the penis. Dr. Petrovich uses penis expanders for patients as a non-invasive option of plastic penis correction (penis enlargement and penis straightening), as well as for the follow-up treatment of the operated penis.
His assessment of the physiological PeniMaster PRO penis expander is based on his own experiences and those his patients made regarding traditional penis elongation devices when compared to PeniMaster PRO.
Dr. Petrovich published the report successively in accordance with his growing acquisition of knowledge on the product during day-to-day clinical application covering a period of several months in his popular Russian Extender Forum. This explains the partially jumpy "notebook character" when showing the text outside of a forum such as here.
Dr. Petrovich also publishes technical urological contributions in the Andro Forum, for example on erectile dysfunction, male infertility, premature ejaculation, phimosis, or bending of the penis where he is the contact regarding these topics.
The text is published by courtesy of Dr. Petrovich.
Dr. Ruslan Petrovich about PeniMaster®PRO. Application of an extender* in medicine
Dr. Petrovich refers to elongation devices for the penis as "Extenders". This corresponds to a commonly used name for these products. However, the term "Expander" is more correct (read more). In the translation of the text written by Dr. Petrovich, we will stick with the term "Extender".
Dr. Ruslan Petrovich:
For the first time during the many years I have been dealing with the topic of penis elongation, I was able to wear a penis extender successfully and in a disciplined manner for several days using the PeniMaster PRO device.
I made my own experiences with practically all kinds of extenders. Devices with loops, belts, rods, or also pumps. As far as I am concerned, I never had the goal or motivation to enlarge my penis. Nevertheless, I wanted to collect my own impressions with these devices in order to get an idea of what my patients experience with these products.
My analysis regarding the efficiency of the penis enlargement techniques resulted in the finding that the mechanical elongation of the penis' tissue using a penis elongator is always efficient as a matter of principle.
On the contrary, penis extenders are only efficient in 60-70% of the cases. However, since extenders constitute the necessary tools for elongating the penis' tissue, their efficiency depends on the following criteria:
- pulling force
- application time (period during which the extender is worn per application)
- reliable fixation of the extender to the penis
- comfortable fixation of the extender to the penis
- safety of application (no injuries)
Even if the first three of the criteria are met, the lack of the latter criteria will nevertheless undermine the success and the success will be virtually zero.
Since it goes without saying that many men are absolutely able to spend the required time for using an extender in the long run. For example, they can learn how to set the pulling rods and also how to bandage the glans in order to achieve a better fit for devices with loop or belt fixation. However, once excoriations or swellings occur as a result of using the extender, they are forced to interrupt wearing the device for a couple of days. As a consequence, sexual intercourse is not possible either. This forced waiver resulting from an injury of the penis (e.g. tear in the foreskin) causes sexually active men to reject the extender. However, the extender should be used every day, if possible.
Therefore, the inefficiency of the devices is the result of irregular application with too low a pulling force caused by possible injuries and is an explanation as to why many users are thus disappointed by the tissue elongation method.
As far as I am concerned, I have never been able to wear extenders with loop fixation for more than one hour due to emerging pain. Extenders with belt fixation often did not stay on or the belts jumped out of the supports in the event of higher tensions. Based on these experiences, there was no ideal extender for me up to date.
While, on the contrary, my personal experience with the new PeniMaster PRO vacuum extender is positive.
Admittedly, I never had the goal of elongating my penis. However, I was curious about the device I was provided with for testing purposes. I was able to wear the device for more than three hours already during initial use, despite the strong pulling force.
Never before had I managed to wear an extender over such a long period of time. Since either the device slipped out of position or I had to stop using the device due to emerging pain. After I had initially convinced myself of the general applicability in the manner described above, I tested PeniMaster PRO during my everyday life. Half an hour drive, some shopping, a walk, followed by another drive in the car - more than three hours. During this time, physical movements, for example when climbing stairs, resulted in changed pulling forces and therefore in minor losses of comfort. Nevertheless, the extender stayed absolutely in place despite the high pulling force and the process of elongating the tissue took place without any pain. However, the most important fact: wearing the device did not cause any excoriations or oedemata.
Therefore, I have high hopes of using the device also after surgical intervention on the penis with the goal of penis enhancement.
Curriculum vitae Dr. Ruslan Petrovich
- Physician and andrologist, plastic surgeon specialised on surgical andrology
- Graduation from the Moscow Medical Academy with top grade and honours
- 2000 to 2001
- Research secretary of the Professional Association of Andrologists in Russia
- 2000 to 2002
- Advanced training in the clinical department for urology and andrology at Moscow University
- 2002 to 2008
- Urologist at the Clinical Centre for Microsurgery, Reconstructive and Reproductive Andrology in the Moscow Rehabilitation Centre
- 2008 to 2010
- Urologist at the Centre for Human Reproduction
- as of 2011
- Surgeon in the microsurgery department of the Moscow State Rehabilitation Hospital
- performed several thousand surgical interventions in the field of genital and plastic surgery
Teaching and research activities
- 2003 to 2007
- Assistant at the faculty for urologic surgery
- Teacher regarding the topical improvement of surgical andrology
- since 2011
- Assistant at the Faculty for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the People's Friendship University of Russia
- thesis on the topic "Diagnostic analysis and treatment of infertility in overweight men"
- publishes in regional and international Internet forums
- holds speeches on medical symposiums regarding numerous topics in the field of men's health
- regularly publishes contributions in scientific technical magazines for andrology/urology
- spokesperson of the pharmaceutical companies Bayer-Schering Pharma and Eli Lilly regarding hypogonadism (an endocrinic dysfunction of the testicles resulting in a lack of testosterone) and erectile dysfunction
- holder of numerous patents in the field of reconstructive surgery of the genital area
- diagnostic analysis and treatment of male infertility
- genital surgery
- treatment of premature ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction (therapy and surgical treatment)
- diagnostic analysis and treatment of hypogonadism
- correction of the size of the penis (from therapy through to surgical correction)
- diagnostic analysis and treatment of age-related lack of androgen
- general plastic surgery
- plastic surgery for men suffering from gynaecomastia and lipomastia
- androgenising implants for transsexuals