Studies and Medical reports PeniMaster PRO
PeniMaster PRO: British Journal of Urology (BJUI)
Clinical study PeniMaster PRO
- Six university clinics were involved
- over 90 test subjects
- Participation of internationally renowned urologists
- First published in 2018 in the British Journal of Urology (BJUI)
- The results of the study are not applicable to other penis expanders.
Results of the clinical study:
- PeniMaster PRO is safe and efficient
- PeniMaster PRO is well received by patients
- PeniMaster PRO is rapidly effective and has very few side effects
- PeniMaster PRO straightens curvatures caused by Peyronie’s disease (IPP, Induratio penis plastica) by more than 50% in just three months
- PeniMaster PRO should be used before a straightening operation, and then the operation may no longer be necessary
- PeniMaster PRO increases penile length up to 0,4 inches per month
- The special construction of PeniMaster PRO allows long wearing times, and therefore good results, which cannot be transferred to other penis expanders.
Controlled clinical study in the British Journal of Urology: PeniMaster PRO is safe and effective in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease (curvature of the penis) - the device can be used as an alternative to an operation
Amongst others, the internationally renowned urologists Prof. Hartmut Porst (Germany), Dr Laurence Levine and Prof. Arthur Burnett (both USA) worked on the clinical study, under the guidance of Dr Ignacio Moncada (Spain). In total, 93 patients with Peyronie’s disease and six university clinics took part. After just three months, the use of PeniMaster PRO reduced the curvature angle by more than 50°, which corresponds to an improvement of more than 50%.
Depending on the application intensity of PeniMaster PRO, the erect penis monthly can gain up to 1 centimeter / 0,4 inches in length and substantially in circumference. In addition, the penis can be significantly straightened.
The study was first published 2018 online and 2019 in the printed version of the renowned specialist magazine British Journal of Urology (BJUI).
|Peyronie's penis before treatment with PeniMaster PRO||
after three months of treatment with PeniMaster PRO without additional medication or other therapies
To summarise, the authors of the study recommend using PeniMaster PRO for three months in the stable phase of Peyronie’s disease, before a corrective operation is considered. Because the treatment enables a significant reduction in curvature, lengthening of the penis and symptomatic improvement of the Peyronie’s disease, and its related side effects, with a simultaneous high level of product acceptance amongst the patients.
The promising results of the study cannot be transferred to other penis extenders. The comfort and safety that the device offers due to its special design features, allow a sufficiently long daily wearing time, which is crucial for the success of the treatment.
An estimated 5-7% of men are affected by the connective tissue disease Peyronie’s disease in their lifetime, which makes penetrative sexual intercourse impossible, and can accompany erectile dysfunction (erection problems). Therefore, Peyronie’s disease can also cause psychological stress for those affected and their relationship.
Go to clinical study about PeniMaster PRO in the case of Peyronie’s disease